We’re on a mission to change how physical products are developed.
Five Flute is building the future of collaboration for design and engineering teams developing everything from rockets and surgical robots to bikes and light fixtures. We know our customer’s problems because we used to be them. We’re backed by top investors at the frontiers of technology and design like Baukunst. ****If you want to help make a dent in the world of atoms by manipulating bits, come join us!
Who we are
- CEO + Product/Growth @ FiveFlute.
- Former Engineering Director @ Cooper Perkins.
- Mechanical design obsessed - built a trebuchet in 3rd grade to launch golf balls across the playground.
- Aspiring sculptor and occasional abstract painter.
- CTO + Engineering @ Five Flute.
- Former Founder & CTO @ Rest Devices.
- Offwidth climber and outdoor aficionado.
- Currently converting a 1976 MG to electric.
What we value
Five Flute is an ambitious, early stage company looking for brilliant and motivated people to help us on our mission. We care deeply about building products that meet the needs of our users, and we know that our impact is measured by their output. To make a meaningful impact we’re building a team that believes in the purpose of our work and a shared set of values:
- Know yourself first. The greatest gift you can give to those you work with is to operate with an understanding of what makes you tick as an individual. Trust, respect, communication, and everything else it takes to work well with other humans starts from within you. We ask that you take that seriously and we’ll try to do that same in return.
- Long term growth = short term discomfort. All the best things we do as humans require leaps of faith. Some small and some big. We care about learning and getting better every day, and the way we like to do this is by taking on new challenges and supporting each other when things get tough.
- Flexibility and accountability. We trust you to shape your daily schedule so you can get your work done. Being accountable is the bedrock upon which flexibility is built.